We are seeking an Administrative/Sales Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for creating documents detailing foodservice equipment for government and military projects.
- Create quotes for government/military foodservice projects.
- Track important dates and timelines.
- Maintain digital and hard copy project files.
- Customer and manufacturer outreach via telephone and email.
- Covering our front desk to relieve the inside sales person during lunch.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of office systems, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of general office equipment.
- Computer literacy to include experience with MS Office.
- Proficient data entry and typing skills.
- Organization; maintain electronic and paper files.
- Time management; establish priorities for completion of work to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail; provide accurate and complete information.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to listen and understand directions, information and ideas presented verbally and in writing.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with military sales and knowledge of government policies is not required but is a plus.
About Crest Foodservice Equipment Co.:
Regional, family-owned foodservice equipment company supplying well-known brands of commercial kitchen appliances and supplies to established and new restaurants, hotels, and non-commercial food venues. We are open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Three store locations: Richmond, Norfolk, and Virginia Beach. 35+ years growing our business.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- COVID-19 considerations:
- We are following CDC guidelines.
- In person